Monday, December 1, 2008

Over Thanksgiving weekend we got to go to St. George with Gordon's family. It was fun to get out of town. We went shopping at the outlet mall and got some awesome deals. We also went to the craft fair. I got to go into Cedar City and see my grandma and she got to see Haven for the first time. I also got to see some of my cousins that I hadn't seen for a long time. It is always fun to get together with family. It's to bad that the Holidays is the only time that families come together.

3 comments:

Lonni said...

Hey I am so excited you put a blog together. Now we gotta get courtney going.

Schimmy said...

It was great to have you down here. Sure wish we could each get to the other end of the state more often. Dinner was fun. Glad you joined the blogging world.

The Phillips said...

Hey guys it was great to see ya, we are going to have to make it a habit of going to dinner when you guys are down.