Tuesday, December 30, 2008

FUN IN THE SNOW

Brynlee
Gavin

Lydia and Gigi


Lonni and Layla



Carli


With all this snow my sisters and I decided to take our kids sledding. Luckily there are hills all around us. We had so much fun. I was so impressed by my little Gavin he would not stop, he would go down the hill and come back up all by himself, by the end he would want me to carry his snow tube. He was so much fun. My niece Carli, got the worst of it all. She was going off a jump and totally wiped out. She scratched her little face all up, but she didn't stop going down the hill. Brynlee didn't want to go home, I think I finally got her to appreciate the snow and how fun it is and can be. She is my little girl that wishes it was summer all year round. It was really a nice day to be with my kids.

2 comments:

Lonni said...

I loved it. I really love that our kids love eachother so much we are really lucky.

pullinforfun said...

Oh so fun! your blog is super cute! It's so fun to see what everyone is up to. Facebook is fun and all but it's not the same as a blog. Thanks for sharing it with me!